The Company ‘bettermarks GmbH’
Our goal is to improve maths education worldwide. Therefor bettermarks enables personalized maths learning online.
- Founded in 2008 by Arndt Kwiatkowski, Marianne Voigt und Christophe Spéroni
- Located in Berlin, Germany
The Product: Adaptive Learning for Mathematics
- Over 100 interactive maths books covering primary and secondary level (grades 4 – 10; age 10 – 16)
- More than 100,000 questions with explanations » Help available for every exercise step
- Automatic marking and result evaluation
- Developed by teachers, content creators and software specialists
- Available in German, English, Spanish
The content created by bettermarks offers state-of-the-art interaction tools, tailored to reach the widest range of learning abilities:
- bettermarks offers a learning experience that goes beyond “correct” or “incorrect”
- bettermarks analyzes all answers in depth, to detect the root cause of errors and/or to propose
alternative resolution paths and improvements, thus guiding each student individually and adaptively
- bettermarks helps teachers to manage different ability levels in the classroom
bettermarks‘ modular structure allows a fast and complete customization of its content and functionality, to adjust it to the specific educational, curricular, cultural and/or technological realities of each regional context. Partner projects in different languages and curriculae show the effectiveness of the bettermarks math engine.
You can learn more about bettermarks if you select your country.